The National Wildlife Federation
Lead the Future for America’s Wildlife
Join the President’s Leadership Council Today
The President’s Leadership Council is the National Wildlife Federation’s most dedicated assembly of supporters who contribute gifts of $10,000 or more annually, or whose lifetime giving amounts to $1 million or more.
Leadership gifts of this level accelerate the Federation’s ability to protect wildlife and the places on which they depend. This highly committed group of leaders embody the Federation’s mission to unite all Americans to ensure wildlife thrive in our rapidly changing world. Partnering with the Federation’s leadership and top experts, President’s Leadership Council members give a voice to wildlife issues across the nation through engagement opportunities that include personalized wildlife advocacy experiences, tailored wildlife outings, and informative webcasts.
President’s Leadership Council support enables the Federation to increase landscape connectivity, expand conflict-free habitat, restore coastal areas, protect pollinators, and inspire the next generation of conservationists.
President’s Leadership Council Member Benefits
As a President’s Leadership Council Member, you will receive all the benefits afforded to the J.N. “Ding” Darling Circle in addition to the following exclusive benefits:
- Executive reports from Federation leadership, including President and CEO Collin O’Mara, distributed throughout the year to update you on pressing issues facing wildlife.
- Direct access to a personal Federation liaison.
- Invitations to our webcast series, National Wildlife Federation All Access, featuring Federation experts like President & CEO Collin O'Mara; Chief Scientist Bruce Stein; and Naturalist David Mizejewski.
- Invitations to VIP events and excursions.
Join the President’s Leadership Council now online, via mail/email or by calling us today.
- Online: Complete the online form to the right to become a President’s Leadership Council member today.
Attention: President’s Leadership Council
National Wildlife Federation
11100 Wildlife Center Drive
Reston, VA 20190
- Email: Email us at [email protected]
- Phone: Call and speak with our President's Leadership Council liasion, Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET at 800.919.9151.
President’s Leadership Council Donation Amount
Please choose an amount for your tax-deductible contribution.
After submitting this form, you'll start receiving our email newsletter and wildlife updates from the National Wildlife Federation.
Stock or Securities Account Information
Brokerage Firm: Merrill Lynch
Contact: John Paxton, Registered Client Associate
Phone: 202-659-6171 Fax: 202-470-6555
Email: [email protected]
Account Name: National Wildlife Federation
DTC ID #8862
Tax ID #53-0204616
Click here for wire transfer information.
National Wildlife Federation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization