Make a Difference for Wildlife in California!
If you would like your gift to support a specific California wildlife program from the list below, please contact our Regional Philanthropy Officer at 909-731-0954.
A general gift to support our California Regional Office helps to fund wildlife projects across the state and will:
- Help a mountain lion cross the road! Our #SaveLACougars campaign works to build what could be the largest wildlife crossing in the world over the 101 freeway.
- Keep harbor porpoises in San Francisco Bay! Harbor porpoises recently returned after a 65-year absence and we’re making sure they remain a permanent resident!
- Give gray foxes the room they need to roam! Creating wildlife corridors through Silicon Valley for gray foxes and other critters is a priority for our work.
- Re-frog California! We’re helping children construct wetlands in their schoolyards to create frog-friendly habitat—and an outdoor classroom.
- Advance important fisher conservation in the Sierra Nevada! With our partners we’re advancing vital research and conservation strategies for this animal in decline—50% of fishers have disappeared from their California range.
- Support important research for the imperiled pika! As temperatures rise, cold-loving pikas, who can perish from overheating, are at significant risk.
Maximize your gift by becoming a monthly donor!
Thank you for creating a lasting commitment to wildlife!
Select Gift Amount
By submitting my mobile number I agree to receive occasional text messages from National Wildlife Federation at 67349. Reply STOP to any message to unsubscribe. Message & data rates may apply.
See if your company will match your donation! Search your employer's name.
After submitting this form, you'll start receiving our email newsletter and wildlife updates from the National Wildlife Federation.
Thank you! Your one-time, tax-deductible gift will be processed within the next 24 hours for a total of 0 [$$$].
Thank you! Your recurring, tax-deductible gift will be processed within the next 24 hours for a total of 0 [$$$].
Give with confidence
The National Wildlife Federation is a 501(c)3 - Donations are 100% tax-deductible as allowed by law.